The Largest Clean Fleet Event. All Alternative Fuels. All Weight Classes.
Join us May 2-5, 2016, at the Long Beach Convention Center in Southern California for the 2016 Alternative Clean Transportation “ACT” Expo. All weight classes and alternative fuel types are represented—electric, hybrid, hydrogen, natural gas, propane autogas, and renewable fuels—providing a one-stop shop for fleets to learn how to reduce costs and emissions.
- Network with more than 3,500 clean transportation stakeholders
- See hundreds of leading vehicle, fueling, and technology suppliers in the Expo Hall
- See real-world AFV projects at off-site tours in Southern California
- Learn from peers in fleet-focused educational sessions
Interested in viewing the presentations and photos from a past ACT Expo? Visit GNA’s website, the producers of ACT Expo, for access to all of our events—past and future!
2015 High-Volume Fleet Planning Committee
To help ensure that the programming addresses the most relevant topics for fleet managers, the agenda is planned with the ongoing assistance of a High-Volume Fleet Committee whose members collectively manage thousands of alternative fuel vehicles:
2015 Clean Cities Planning Committee
ACT Expo is proud to have the support of the national Clean Cities team.
- American Lung Association in Colorado
- Clean Communities of Central New York
- Clean Fuels Ohio
- Dallas-Fort Worth Clean Cities Coalition
- East Bay Clean Cities Coalition
- Georgia Clean Cities
- Greater Indiana Clean Cities
- Greater New Haven Clean Cities Coalition
- Kentucky Clean Fuels Coalition
- Long Beach Clean Cities
- Los Angeles Clean Cities
- Massachusetts Clean Cities
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- New Jersey Clean Cities Coalition
- State of Maryland Clean Cities
- Tucson Clean Cities Coalition
- Utah Clean Cities Coalition
- Virginia Clean Cities
- Western Washington Clean Cities (Seattle) Coalition