Each year ACT Expo brings together a national network of organizations to provide expertise and insight on the technologies and policies that are shaping the world of clean transportation. These organizations include industry associations, leading fleets, and the US Department of Energy’s Clean Cities Coalitions.
2017 Supporting Industry Associations
Industry associations across the clean transportation space partner with ACT Expo each year to host co-located events, provide support in planning the agenda, and engage with a diverse audience of transportation industry professionals from around the globe.
2017 High-Volume Fleet Planning Committee
To help ensure that the programming addresses the most relevant topics for fleet managers, the agenda is planned with the ongoing assistance of a High-Volume Fleet Committee whose members collectively manage thousands of alternative fuel vehicles.
2017 Clean Cities Planning Committee
ACT Expo is proud to have the support of the national Clean Cities team. Local coalitions assist us in developing relevant agenda topics as the on-the-ground experts who work tirelessly to advance alternative fuels and advanced vehicle technologies.
- Argonne National Laboratory
- Clean Cities Atlanta
- Clean Fuels Ohio
- Dallas-Fort Worth Clean Cities Coalition
- Denver Metro Clean Cities Coalition
- Greater Indiana Clean Cities Coalition
- Greater New Haven Clean Cities Coalition
- Kentucky Clean Fuels Coalition
- Los Angeles Clean Cities Coalition
- Maryland Energy Administration
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- New Jersey Clean Cities Coalition
- San Diego Regional Clean Cities Coalition
- South Shore Clean Cities Coalition
- Tulsa Area Clean Cities Coalition
- Virginia Clean Cities Coalition
- Western Washington Clean Cities Coalition