Learn about the incredible momentum taking place across the transportation industry to lessen dependence on fossil fuels, improve air quality, and mitigate our impact on climate change.
Join us at the 2017 Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo at the Long Beach Convention Center in Southern California. During the four day conference and expo, attendees will gain insight on the trends and technologies transforming the future of transportation and get answers to critical questions, including:
- How do I deal with EPA Phase 2 regulations? What do they mean to me and my fleet?
- How can my fleet access funding to replace vehicles and upgrade equipment and infrastructure, and how does my fleet access the VW settlement funding?
- How real is automated vehicle technology and when will it be available? What do they cost and what is the ROI? Realistically, where can I use this technology?
- What is renewable diesel and how is it different than biodiesel? What is the availability and cost?
- What’s the latest with electric vehicles and charging infrastructure? What is the latest landscape for light-, medium-, and heavy-duty fleets?
- Can renewable natural gas really eliminate carbon emissions from my fleet? What are the supply and demand considerations for renewable natural gas? How do I buy renewable natural gas and what opportunities are there to monetize my investment?
- Will 0.02 g/bhp-hr NOx be a new heavy-duty emission standard; and if so, when? How will OEMs deliver ultra-low emission NOx and meet EPA Phase 2 requirements?
- What is going on in California regarding clean transportation and how will this impact the rest of the nation? Will CARB’s Mobile Source Strategy and draft State Implementation Plan impact my fleet’s operations?
- What’s all the buzz about near-zero and zero emission technology? What is available from OEMs and what do I need to know?