Raise your company profile and brand awareness
Showcase your products and technologies
Secure new sales and business opportunities
Create leads and lasting relationships with new clients
Launch new products and services to a captive audience
Establish or maintain a market presence
Stay ahead of your competition
ACT Expo is the world’s largest and most comprehensive event of its kind dedicated to displaying ALL alternative fuels, advanced clean vehicles & technology providing strong educational value and positive results for fleet professionals and industry stakeholders looking to make investments in these alternative opportunities.
Recognized as the premier event and annual homecoming for the industry, ACT Expo brings together the only “all-in-one” venue showcasing the largest gathering of leading solutions providers in alternative fuels and clean transportation today. Save the dates for ACT Expo 2019, taking place April 23-26 at the Long Beach Convention Center in Southern California.
Who Attends ACT Expo
ACT Expo is the place where the industry’s most influential buyers come to see new products, learn about new technologies, and make buying decisions. No other event offers a better face-to-face opportunity to showcase your equipment and services. SEE WHO ATTENDS ACT EXPO ▸
- Assistant Director, Fleet Operations
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Fleet Officer, Deputy Commissioner
- Chief Operating Officer
- Clean Cities Task Leader
- Climate Policy Analyst
- Compliance Program Manager
- Director, Alternative Fuels Program
- Director of Advanced Automotive Transportation
- Director of Equipment Purchasing
- Director of Government Affairs
- Director of Fleet Services
- Director of Fleet, Facility, and Maintenance
- Director of Transportation & Energy Planning
- Director of Vehicle Supply Management
- Executive Director, Citywide Sustainability
- Facilities Manager
- Fleet Acquisition Manager
- Fleet Maintenance Director
- Fleet Manager
- Fleet Supervisor
- Fleet Services Bureau, Manager of Acquisitions
- Lead Fleet Maintenance Technician
- Maintenance Director
- Manager, Logistics
- Manager, Vehicle Acquisitions
- Managing Director – Environmental Services
- North American Fleet Asset Manager
- North American Logistics & Fuel Purchasing
- North American Transportation Manager
- Operations Manager
- Regional Fleet Services Manager
- Senior Automotive Equipment Analyst
- Senior Engineer, Transportation Energy
- Senior Regulatory Counsel
- Senior Vice President
- Senior VP of Engineering Services
- Senior VP of Maintenance
- Sustainable Fleet Specialist
- Transport Policy Program Director
- Transportation Manager
- Vehicle Fleet/Equipment Control
- Vehicle Supply Management
- Vice President Fleet Operations
- Vice President, Distribution
- Vice President of Maintenance
- Vice President Operations
- Vice President, Regulatory Affairs
- Vice President Strategic Planning
- Vice President Transportation
Who Exhibits at ACT Expo
With 250+ exhibitors representing all alternative fuels and weight classes, ACT Expo brings the entire transportation industry together for an expansive showcase of technologies, fuels, policies, and organizations driving innovation and sustainability on our roadways. Every leading advanced transportation supplier participates in ACT Expo to unveil and display today’s latest innovations and next generation technologies. SEE WHO EXHIBITS ▸
- Commercial Electric Vehicles
- Connected Vehicle Technology
- Trucking Efficiency Solutions
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
- Natural Gas – CNG/LNG
- Renewable Natural Gas
- Renewable Diesel and Gasoline
- Biodiesel, Ethanol, and other Renewable Fuels
- Propane Autogas and Renewable Propane
- Electric-Drive Vehicles and Trucks (hybrid, plug-in, battery)
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles and Trucks
- Advanced Powertrains
- Alternative Fuel Vehicles and Engine OEMs
- EV Charging Infrastructure (EVSE)
- Alternative Fuel Refueling Infrastructure
- Conversion Products and Service Providers
- Equipment and Technology Providers
- Fleet Management Telematics and GPS Providers
- Grant Funding and Incentive Program Experts
Vice President, Sponsorship & Events
Hyatt Regency Long Beach & Hilton Long Beach room blocks close.
If you are looking to build brand awareness for your alternative fuel or clean vehicle technology product/service, this is the place to do it. In addition to attracting thousands of key stakeholders from across all alternative fuel sectors, ACT Expo earns print and online media placements in some of the nation’s most influential media outlets and trade publications. Now that you’ve signed up as a sponsor or exhibitor, make sure you maximize your opportunity for exposure!
We’ve outlined a few helpful ideas for your team to maximize your investment, gain meaningful leads, garner positive media coverage, drive website traffic, increase your social media footprint, and ultimately increase sales.
ACT NEWS LIVE
The ACT News Live Onsite Magazine can help you maximize your company’s exposure at ACT Expo. Two issues will highlight event news, including product debuts, corporate announcements, and executive interviews. The onsite magazine will be distributed to ACT Expo attendees on Wednesday, April 24 and Thursday, April 25.
Click the image to the right to download the ACT News rate sheet ▸.
To advertise in ACT News please contact:
Vice President, Sponsorship & Events
With more than 200 exhibitors on the ACT Expo show floor, your mission is to stand out from the crowd! Here are a few ideas to help set your company apart:
BUILDING YOUR BRAND BUZZ
The expo hall floor provides the perfect venue for customers to see your product firsthand and ask questions. Add excitement by organizing an official “unveiling” at the event, drawing a crowd to your booth by announcing the date and time to customers in advance and onsite. Consider tying the debut to a related giveaway or contest to add double the exposure and buzz!
Display your product in your booth and invite customers to see your technology up close. We encourage you to have technical team members at the show to answer detailed questions and explain the unique features that set your product apart from the competition. Consider scheduling specific demo times and inviting attendees to stop by—you can share the times on posters or handouts.
Is your company entering into a new business partnership? Launching a new research and development initiative? An advanced technology vehicle deployment or infrastructure project? ACT Expo is a great avenue to share your news. Key stakeholders from throughout the supply chain will be in attendance, along with media outlets, government agencies, technology peers, and others. If a company executive is speaking on a panel, consider announcing this news as part of his/her presentation. Alternatively, you could schedule a press conference in your booth and invite reporters and customers to attend.
GETTING CUSTOMERS TO THE EXPO
Ask your sales team and customer service representatives to promote your ACT Expo exhibit below their email signatures. Here’s some sample text:
Customer Service Manager
Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo • April 23-26 • Southern California
Attend the largest clean fleet event representing all weight classes and alternative fuel types and visit our booth (#___) to see (insert product).
Request a custom ACT Expo 2019 banner with your logo by contacting Audrie Bieganowski at [email protected].
Promote your exhibit in your company newsletter and/or blog.
Share a sneak peek of the products you will have on display. You can post live blog updates and photos from the show floor to keep followers updated. If you would like us to help you draft a basic ACT Expo newsletter article you can customize, please contact Audrie Bieganowski at [email protected]. Be sure to include your booth number, a link to the expo hall map, information on the products and services you will be showcasing, and/or special offers or product unveilings. Here’s the basic information to help get you started:
Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo
April 23-26, 2019
Long Beach Convention Center
With all weight classes and alternative fuel types represented—electric, hybrid, hydrogen, natural gas, propane autogas, and renewable fuels—ACT Expo is a one-stop shop for fleets to learn how to reduce costs and emissions.