April 30, 2019–The 2019 ACT Expo, held in partnership with Fleet Owner magazine, showcased the real-world application of the latest transportation technologies, drive trains, and clean fuels. ACT Expo combined the best education content in the industry with a cutting-edge trade show floor featuring the most innovative technologies on the market today.
With record-breaking attendance, the event drew 4,000 transportation stakeholders; 1000 fleet attendees; 250 sponsors, exhibitors, and partners; 200 expert speakers; and 8 co-located events.
During the four-day event, OEMs, fleets, suppliers, and policymakers demonstrated their commitment to reducing costs and emissions, while driving innovation and sustainability on our roadways. Attendees witnessed several vehicle unveilings and were the first to learn about major technology announcements from leaders in the advanced clean transportation industry.
ACT Expo 2019 sponsors included Daimler Trucks North America, Meritor, Penske Truck Leasing, Dana, Kenworth Trucks, Peterbilt, South Coast Air Quality Management District, Volvo Trucks North America, Agility Fuel Solutions, AxleTech, Bauer Compressors, BYD Motors, Ford, General Motors, Honda, The Lion Electric Co., Mack Trucks, Momentum Fuel Technologies, Mitsubishi Fuso, Propane Education and Research Council, Toyota, and Trillium.
Featured Speakers Included:
- Roger Nielsen, President and Chief Executive Officer, Daimler Trucks North America
- Ike Brown, Vice-Chairman, President and Co-Owner, NFI Industries
- Trevor Milton, Chief Executive Officer, Nikola Motor Company
- Paul Rosa, Senior Vice President of Procurement and Fleet Planning, Penske Truck Leasing
- Peter Voorhoeve, President, Volvo Trucks North America
- Emily Conway, Fleet Sustainability Manager, PepsiCo
- Steve Ellis, Manager, Fuel Cell Vehicle Marketing, American Honda Motor Company Jordan Gildersleeve, Senior Operations Manager, Jump Uber
- Bill Kahn, Principal Engineer, Peterbilt
- Jason Krajewski, Director, Truck Connectivity, Daimler Trucks North America
- Brian Lindgren, Director of Research & Development, Kenworth
- Matt McLelland, Director of Innovation Strategy, Covenant Transportation Group
- Mitchell McMahon, Senior Manager, Fleet and Facilities, Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Susan McSherry, Director of Alternative Fuel Programs, New York City Department of Transportation
- Lilia Montoya, Deputy Director of Transportation, Los Angeles Unified School District
- Troy Musgrave, Director of Process Improvement, Dependable Supply Chain Services
- Tucker Perkins, President & Chief Executive Officer, Propane Education & Research Council
- Mari Roberts, Senior Director of Transportation, Frito-Lay
- Sherry Sanger, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Penske Truck Leasing
- Rebecca Shelby, Environmental Regulatory Engineer, Ford Motor Company Steve Slesinski, Director of Global Product Planning, Dana Incorporated
- Jennifer Wheeler, Senior Manager, Supply Chain Sustainability, Walmart
ACT News LIVE
Read about vehicle debuts and major announcements in ACT News Live. Attendees witnessed several vehicle unveilings and were the first to learn about major announcements from leaders in the advanced clean transportation industry. Download each issue to also get a recap of the top sessions, workshops, and forums.
Attendees were sent an email with a link and password to access the speaker presentations. If you did not receive the email, please contact [email protected] to request the presentations. (Speaker presentations are complimentary for full conference attendees, and available for purchase for expo hall only attendees.)