What better place to enjoy the promise of a cleaner, greener tomorrow than Southern California. A hub for advanced clean vehicle technologies and fuels, our host city offers attendees ample opportunities to enjoy the sights and sounds throughout their ACT Expo attendance, as well as an exciting night life and the Disneyland resort within walking distance of the convention center and hotels.
Hotel information will be published on the ACT Expo website in late October 2022. Do not book with any other company claiming to have access to hotel rooms for ACT Expo.
Companies such as Elegant Housing, E-Hub, Convention Housing Authority, Corporate Booking Services, Global Expo Travel, and others have been known to contact attendees offering discounted hotel rates. These companies do NOT represent and are NOT affiliated with ACT Expo.
You can protect yourself by following these tips:
- Check the email address of the sender. For ACT Expo, you will only receive emails from actexpo.com or gladstein.org email addresses.
- Don’t provide personal or payment information using excel files, email, or other non-secure forms of communication.
- Book hotel rooms directly through the ACT Expo website.
- Don’t respond to third parties offering to help book hotel rooms.
The ACT Expo website will be the only legitimate site with access to group hotel rooms for the event. If you receive any solicitations to book hotel rooms for ACT Expo from outside parties or become aware of potential scams, please immediately contact events@gIadstein.org and do not respond to the email. We’re looking forward to providing a wide selection of hotel options at our new home in Anaheim.
Anaheim Convention Center
800 W Katella Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92802
If you are traveling from an international location, please visit the U.S. Department of State’s Business Visa Center. You may be required to submit an invitation letter from ACT Expo. In order for an invitation letter to be issued, the visa applicant MUST meet ONE of the following criteria:
- You are a participant in an official conference session (panelist, presenter, speaker).
- You have paid the conference registration fee.
- You are a representative of an official exhibiting company.
If you require a visa invitation letter and meet the criteria above, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be issued a PDF letter of invitation from ACT Expo via email within one business week. If you need immediate assistance, please note that in your initial email request.
Please check with your local consulate regarding visa and entry regulations and wait times for the United States.