Long Beach Convention Center
300 E Ocean Blvd
Long Beach, CA 90802
Convention Center Parking
The main parking lot is located along Shoreline Drive. Parking is $15 per entry, no in and out privileges.
Visit Long Beach
Check out places to dine, shop, and relax.
Discounted Hotel Blocks
ACT Expo does not utilize any third-party booking services. All reservations should be booked directly with the hotel.
Companies such as Convention Housing Authority, Corporate Booking Services, Global Expo Travel, Global Housing Services Corporation, and Exhibition Housing Management have been known to contact attendees offering discounted hotel rates. ACT Expo does not have a relationship with these companies, nor do we recommend using their services. If you receive an email or phone call from any company indicating an affiliation with ACT Expo, we would advise you to not make a hotel reservation through that company. ACT Expo cannot guarantee that reservations made through third parties are valid.
You can protect yourself by following these tips:
- Check the email address of the individual with whom you are communicating. For ACT Expo, you will only receive emails from @gladstein.org email addresses.
- Don’t provide personal or payment information using excel files, email, or other non-secure forms of communications.
- Book hotel rooms directly through the hotel website or phone number.
- Don’t respond to third parties offering to help book hotel rooms.
Things to do While in Long Beach
If you are traveling from an international location, please visit the U.S. Department of State’s Business Visa Center. You may be required to submit an invitation letter from ACT Expo. In order for an invitation letter to be issued, the visa applicant MUST meet ONE of the following criteria:
- You are a participant in an official conference session (panelist, presenter, speaker).
- You have paid the conference registration fee.
- You are a representative of an official exhibiting company.
If you require a visa invitation letter and meet the criteria above, please send an email request to [email protected]. You will be issued a PDF letter of invitation from ACT Expo via email within one business week. If you need immediate assistance, please note that in your initial email request.
Please check with your local consulate regarding visa and entry regulations and wait times for the United States.
Offset your travel emissions
Offset your travel emissions to ACT Expo by supporting Gold Standard-certified projects. This organization offers attendees a way to support 20+ projects that are capturing greenhouse gases (GHG) around the world.
To offset your travel, visit Gold Standard’s Project Marketplace.
For additional information, please visit their FAQ site.
Please note: ACT Expo is not affiliated with Gold Standard and does not receive any financial benefits nor compensation. Additionally, we cannot guarantee tax benefits.